The basic Forex trading is very easy but become as successful professional Forex trader is very hard. Forex seems to be an easy job but inside this Forex trading its shows other result. Forex trading needs very good skills and long time experience.
My name is Kabir Hossain and my profession is Forex trading. I am in this Forex trading market more than four years but still I can introduce myself as a beginner Forex trader or more over a learner.1st one year I bought lots of indicator but end of the day I found my sell as an empty pocket person. One year later I realize Forex is way more than what can an indicator shows. So I started to dig a bit more to learn manually Forex trading and somewhere in a blog I found a website and bought a Forex course name “Learn Forex Live” I spend $500 to buy this course but I can tell it’s more than wrath that what I thought at the beginning.
So my dear Fellows, don’t waste any more minute, let’s start this video and make yourself ready for world’s biggest market called Forex trading.
In this introductory module, this “Captor No 1: Forex Introduction & Lesson No 1: Forex Introduction 001 (Covering the Basics)” Forex video lesson will cover:
- The basics of Forex trading.
- Basic Forex Ideas, Forex Concepts.
- What is Forex?
- How share market work.
- Forex four Core elements: Buyer, Seller, Asset and Price.
- Seven major currencies for Forex trade: EUR, USD, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD & NZD.
- The most trading Forex currency is EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURJPY and USDCHF.
- The difference between Forex and share market.
- Base currency and quote currency.
- Forex Introduction Blog Post and Video List
- Forex Introduction 001 (Covering The Basics Forex)
- Forex Introduction 002 (Digging a little bit deeper)
- Forex Introduction 003 (Getting Our Hands Dirty)
- Forex Introduction 004 (The Forex Charts)
- Forex Introduction 005 (Forex Technical Analysis 101)
- Forex Introduction 006 (Trading Orders)