As I used to tell, trading Forex is not hard; to become a good trader is hard but not impossible. Trading Forex you need to focus on three things,
- Forex Technical Analysis
- Forex Fundamental Analysis
- Forex Sentimental Analysis
This three Forex analysis makes anyone as a good Forex trader. Today we are going to discover, what is Forex Technical Analysis? In a short form, this is an analysis system that we do in the Forex chart. In easy way we can tell, any kind of analysis on Forex chart is called Forex Technical Analysis. I know its sound confusing but when you will finish this video you will know everything clearly about it. But before you start watch this video you should watch the previous video “Forex Introduction 004 (The Forex Charts)” Because all Forex video lessons are chained up. So if you miss one, it will make effect on next one.
So no more advice things, let’s get juice from the fruits… don’t forget to take the popcorn, while watch this video lol.
In this introductory module, “Captor No 1: Forex Introduction & Lesson No 5: Forex Introduction 005 (Forex Technical Analysis 101)” Forex video lesson will cover:
- Support and Resistance.
- Trend lines on of most important Technical Analysis.
- Moving Averages
- Indicators is the main element of Forex Technical Analysis
- Forex Introduction Blog Post and Video List
- Forex Introduction 001 (Covering The Basics Forex)
- Forex Introduction 002 (Digging a little bit deeper)
- Forex Introduction 003 (Getting Our Hands Dirty)
- Forex Introduction 004 (The Forex Charts)
- Forex Introduction 005 (Forex Technical Analysis 101)
- Forex Introduction 006 (Trading Orders)
[…] Next Forex Video lesson: Forex Introduction 005 (Forex Technical Analysis 101) […]
Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this
website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appearance.
I must say you’ve done a great job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari.