Hello Trader, If you are with me since my first Forex related post, then I can tell we are almost ready for take our trade together. Today we are going to learn about Trading Orders. Trading Orders is the first steep for a big journey in currency market.
After setup Meta Trade (MT4), it seems lots of confusion but we are here to guide you properly. I know, teacher can only teach you, how to walk but no one can teach you, how to run. I am here to share with you my Forex Trading experience and stand with you as a guide line. Taking the 1st trading Orders is the memory for life time. I can remember, in my very 1st trade I made profit $33, but please don’t ask me what happened my next trades…… Lol. It was disaster. I lost a lot and definitely I don’t want you go through with the same possess what I went already.
No more advice. Take your pencil and note pad. More over don’t forget to take breath.
In this introductory module, “Captor No 1: Forex Introduction & Lesson No 6: Forex Introduction 006 (Trading Orders)” Forex video lesson will cover:
- Types of Trading Orders.
- The purpose of each Trading Orders.
- What are market orders?
- How to take a trading Order?
- Pending Order: Stops Order & Limits Order.
- Managing open Orders: Stop Loss (SL) & Take Profit (TP).
- Stop to break even.
- Trailing Stops.
- Forex Introduction Blog Post and Video List
- Forex Introduction 001 (Covering The Basics Forex)
- Forex Introduction 002 (Digging a little bit deeper)
- Forex Introduction 003 (Getting Our Hands Dirty)
- Forex Introduction 004 (The Forex Charts)
- Forex Introduction 005 (Forex Technical Analysis 101)
- Forex Introduction 006 (Trading Orders)
[…] Next Forex Video lesson: Forex Introduction 006 (Trading Orders) […]
So many interesting posts i read here, i think donkeyidea.com is a good Blog site