Dear Trader, today we will talk about Forex charts, but before that accept my apology, my daily life events was holding me tight that’s why I am a bit late to come back in my blog. The good news is my most of the trades was good. I made some pips and I hope you had the same. So let’s find out what we have in our menu to learn for future…
Forex Charts is the most important part to become a good trader. No matter what, if you learn how to read the Charts properly, one day you will be a successful trader. So keep your mind on one point, a good Forex chart reader always knows, where markets are up too.
To become a good Forex chart reader, you need to learn the basic of Forex charts and today we will learn and make some practice because still 130+ classes are wafting for us to become a professional trader. So sit in tight and watch this video carefully.
In this introductory module, “Captor No 1: Forex Introduction & Lesson No 4: Forex Introduction 004 (The Forex Charts)” Forex video lesson will cover:
- Forex Chart Reading.
- Different types of Forex Charts.
- What are Line chart?
- What are Bar chart?
- What is Candle stick chart?
- Why the Candle stick Forex charts is best to trade?
- Different types of trader and target profit pips.
- Different time frame for different type of trading setup.
- Forex Introduction Blog Post and Video List
- Forex Introduction 001 (Covering The Basics Forex)
- Forex Introduction 002 (Digging a little bit deeper)
- Forex Introduction 003 (Getting Our Hands Dirty)
- Forex Introduction 004 (The Forex Charts)
- Forex Introduction 005 (Forex Technical Analysis 101)
- Forex Introduction 006 (Trading Orders)